Net Contains 100g
Shea Butter is good for skin, which is derived from the fruit of the Shea (karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E & F. It works as a sun blocker and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and nutrients necessary for collagen production. Shea Butter has been used in Africa for many years to improve many skin and hair conditions. It also has a long history medicinal care. It has high amounts of vitamin E and other natural active elements, and is a perfect natural moisturizing agent for the skin, particularly the face and hands. It penetrates deeply into the epidermis and leaves a smooth, satiny finish.
- Premium, Refined & Cold Pressed Organic Shea Butter.
- Product is ivory/white in color and has a very mild nutty smell
- Conditioning And Softening For Skin And Hair, Helps relieve dry/itchy skin, Rashes, Hair Conditioning, Sun Burns, Insect Bites, Stretch Marks, Dark Spots, Dry Cracked Skin, Lips, Scars, Wrinkles & Blemishes.
- Perfect for making a variety of homemade preparations such as: soaps, lotions, creams, body butters, lip balms, lotions bars, deodorants, hair conditioners and a ton more.
- Shea Butter Has A Low Melting Point (32°C), Contents May Melt During Transit And Re Solidify To One Side, Depending On Container Placement (Left, Right, Top Or Bottom).
- Skin moisturizers ,Lotion Bars, Deodorants ,shaving cream , Bath oil ,Lip Balm ,Rash or Burn Soother , Massage oil , Eye makeup remover, Body or Foot Scrub